Reverence Stables Horsemanship Centre is a world-class facility located on 160 acres of property in the Alberta foothills, on the edge of the Canadian Rockies. Located a short drive from Bragg Creek, Cochrane, and Calgary, we are a premier equine education facility for horses and riders of all ages and skills.
At the heart of our facility is an ecological sanctuary that offers an inviting place of refuge for wildlife and vegetation to flourish and thrive.
Our facility was designed to prioritize your horse’s mental and physical wellness. Enjoy time with your horse year-round in our brand new, state-of-the-art indoor training facility—fully insulated, heated, well-ventilated, large windows flooding every corner with natural light—ensuring both you and your horse will be comfortable riding and training in any season.
Due to the limited number of clientele that we work with throughout the year, you and your horse will have ample space to ride and enjoy your time together at our facility.
Welcome to our environment
- 80-ft x 200-ft heated indoor arena with a 6-foot kick wall and expansive 22-ft ceilings
- Heated, insulated barn with six roomy stalls with large windows and Stable Comfort in each
- Wash bay
- Spacious tack room
- Blanket room
- Feed room
- Bright, cozy mezzanine overlooking the stable and arena
- 2 guest washrooms and one changeroom
- 160-acre property of rolling, native pastures with old-growth trees and willows along Pirmez Creek
- Wide-open pastures rotated throughout the year
- Automatic waterers and sound-reduction shelters in each pasture for refuge from the elements
- Post, rail, and electrical fencing for your horse’s safety and security
- Open trails for conditioning
- Easy access and ample parking for horse trailers, with plenty of space to navigate your trailer